Monday, April 27, 2009

Holiday In Kheshatta


Good day, this is the Informer.

Today I took a brake, a holiday of sorts. I wanted to feel the warmth of the sun agains by butt-cheaks, sand between my toes and wind in my hair. So I went to Kheshatta, the sunny pearl of south.

After zoning, I got butt-raped. After ressing I got ear-fucked. After hiding I was mentaly molessed by /tells and, the grand final, after un-hiding I was be-headed with a comet pulled down from it's orbit by an evil sorcerer.

Then I took my iGankPhone, and called to my GM; "Please, send help a.s.a.p. code red, code red, Kheshattaaaaah!!". After five hours of Zerging the brain out of everything moving, I was 9 pvp-xp richer and my K/D ratio had gained 50092356687 kills.

I am now officially the toughest guy ever!

Informer recommends everyone to not take Holidays in Kheshatta.

No comments:

Post a Comment