Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sieges Bugged (again)?

Good day, this is the Informer.

The siege between Phonetic Mediterranean Language Family and Clan Hyperbranded-Breakfast-Cerial was a complete and utter disaster. Servers kept crashing and disconnecting untill after 15 minutes and massive DC siege was declared finished. Nicely done!

I did some research in the forums, and it seems that there hasn't been a single successful (and by this i mean non-bugged) siege in any servers of AoC, both US and EU and the National servers. Way to go Funcom, good fucking job again! We have two main points in endgame; Raids (pve) and Sieges (pvp). Sieges have been lacking since launch; and now you have managed to make things worse (as usual).

I for one am truly wondering, why the hell does Funcom keep on doing this, fucking up the game? I really loved 1.04 for it's stability, and it was starting to look like AoC is not in beta-phase any more. Boy oh boy FunCom must have realized that and somehow they have come to a conclusion that we need to revert this ungodly direction of joyful and stable gaming!

Guess what? Welcome to the Age of Beta-testers again. Played three hours last night, encountered 9 disconnects outside of siege, encountered numerous "bugs" such as riding while in hide, lacking stats on gear, bugged inventory, bugged guild city, bugged quests, bugged ladders, bugged mobs (21-million damage), bugged feats, bugged minigames, bugged terrain, bugged client that crashed to a memory leak.

Informer recommends everyone to quit the game until things get drastically better and enjoy the summer.

36 comments:

  1. Some cheese to your whine?

    It really ~is~ Age of Whiners at the moment.

    ~shakes head~

    - F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I r beat u Meos pve noob!

    - bestest renger
    Nesher

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.05 made me kill my dog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1.05 made me rape my cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand peoples need to vent frustration, but this must be the worst post of the blog so far.

    None of the wittiness or anything, just a straight up run-to-mommy-whine you see everywhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shut up ladies...

    I have a cat now!

    ... bah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Combat is now noob and clicker friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seems that informer and this game are slowly dying together...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoy the new Area and most of the changes in 1.05.

    Its sad that ppl dont take the challenge and learn to master their classes again.

    I see lotta ppl that dont realise that they need to go new ways to get back on track :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. sounds like a causal noob talking right above me...

    ReplyDelete
  11. So.. Where the hell is our dear Informer?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't it obvious? He rerolled PvE.

    ReplyDelete
  13. nope he went back to WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  14. He rolled to rl-pvp summerserver. Where sun is shining and sex isnt cyber. A place some of us have never been.

    -Kalil

    ReplyDelete
  15. Grats Kalil, you'll get there one day !

    ReplyDelete
  16. What is this RL-pvp summerserver you speak of?
    No cyber..? I dont know if i can handle this RL-pvp summerserver.. I think i shall stay away from it!

    Anyways, eventhough its summer, some people still have to work.. And do you know how boring work is without some funny reading..?!

    ReplyDelete
  17. informer go pve heheheheh!

    - Nesher

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm a Fury player, but I'd like to see me updates, it's good reading ;)

    Maybe he took his own advice?

    Well, at least I can say that my technical problems are all gone after the worst start-up of a patch since launch...

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow, there are no more technical issues after 1 year of development, after a patch. Great achievement Funcom...

    ReplyDelete
  20. are there? haven´t noticed that at all.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Working fine now.

    If there was any big problem i would not be paying since that would be the ultimate stupidity ....

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh hello there stupid

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have squashy, pansy gay voice.. Mock me in global about it, if you don't believe me login to our ventrillo.


    ~~Von

    ReplyDelete
  24. Informer is dead? ;___;
    - Bestest rngaer M

    ReplyDelete
  25. I r mis kil u, com bak

    - Nesher

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh noes! Where is myh enturtainment?

    ReplyDelete
  27. There shall be funeral for informer at the tarantia trader 21.08.2009 20.00 GMT.

    ReplyDelete
  28. The game died in 1.05.

    ReplyDelete
  29. So how is the game now then? Quit'ed before 1.05.
    - The Very End -

    ReplyDelete
  30. The very lost?? You here??

    Game is good mate.

    Wood

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am lurking around as ever, don't know why this page is kept bookmarked on my FF :x

    And I am not THeverylost, I am theverysexy who is so sexy the whole T2 just died of heart attack when I swung my meat around!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Is Notark still playing?

    ReplyDelete
  33. No, he sold his account

    ReplyDelete