Monday, June 8, 2009

Informer Is a Fat Retard.


Good day, this is the Informer.

I have a confession to make. I am a fat, slow and immensly stupid, smelly and hairy little fucktard for a human being. I ashamed. I am appalled of my self. I let SCUM to sniff the valuable flow of Aquilonian gossip before I got there.

The News! Tahitoa is --> Amorey is --> a whiny little mouse in Aquilonia Server who moved to pve but still holds few chars on Aquilonia.
Thank you Meos for waking me up from my bad dreams and lust for delicate joys of summer and beer; thank you for reminding me that THIS IS THE THING I LIVE FOR; INTERNETS GOZZIPS!!

Grand-Ultra-Nazi, the mistress of the shadows, the supreme supernova of all forum trolling, the ever vigilante flower of justice and hate; THE EVERLASTING JUDGE FORUM, the One and Only Tahitoa has packed up her stuff and moved on. She writes on her blog about some silly personal life problems (Tahi, take a note; we (as in me) the internet super-heroes and villains *have absolutely no life*, so you *loose* automaticly, hah!) and other irrelevant stuff. The three yeard long tyranny has come to an end.
Some rejoice, some are sorrowfull. Most likely nothing will change. But there is also a chance that we will get something other ... something a bit moore "free speechy" to our lovely official forums!

Tahitoa, good riddence. Maybe we can now have a moderator with a brain, instead of a sporadic reflex to hit the ban button irradicly at random comments.

FunCom has already announced a "wanted" advertisement on the forums for the position of "New SuperUltra Hiltlermaster Satan666^thousand-MasterEvil" a.k.a. forum moderator. Will it be me, or you? Time will tell.

Thanks again to Meos, I really would have missed this w/o your kind notice, so keep them coming you lifeless fuckface! On the other hand, this could be a HOAX but in any case.. what the hell, the blog is already full of shit so this will fit in just nicely!

SOURCE
SOURCE-2
SOURCE-3

51 comments:

  1. Informer for Aquilonia Forum Moderator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think tahitoa actualy is Nesher.
    and why do i think so? this is what she said in her blog
    "I never made it to level 80 in a blue bikini, the forums kept me very busy...told you I was a nOOb".

    -Asmodaan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I just learned of Informers identity...

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Mogilov... I think he is not Erdi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, I cant care less, who the informer is or isint, teh MAINPOINT is that TAHI (the most hated fucktard) is GONE!! LET THERE BE 101 days of orgy for that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is old news! as i said earlier you all slack!

    DarLin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss tahi... ;___;
    But i <3 u infarmer... glad2b of halp1!
    Nesher go PVE i know u R tahi 2...!!!1

    -M

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think "nesher" and "roll pve" stuff is not funny anymore

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kazim go pve nob

    Nesher, best renger

    ReplyDelete
  10. Roll PvE noob kazim!

    -Meos

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tahi is acuallty man! RLY!!! CNA U IMGINE!!? MAN whit heery legs!"!!!!

    -M

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why Jeebus has pillow in picturz? ?___?
    I going to apply 4 nazimod nau11!
    U ALL CAN GO PVE WHAN I BAN U ALL!!!! MWAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAA

    - Meos

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so god damn disturbing...

    - M

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fuck u Meos!

    - Meos

    ReplyDelete
  15. U all noob! im the real Meos... -____-'

    -M

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cum rolpve nubs
    - Bestest Rangrr Nesher

    ReplyDelete
  17. Roll PvE NOOB NESHER!!!

    - M

    ReplyDelete
  18. Roll PvE NOOB NESHER!!!

    I r Meos the spammer

    - M

    ReplyDelete
  19. And this is what happens when you do *not* have any kind of moderation on posts.

    Bored (or maybe attention-seeking) kids (or whatever) spamming meaningless drivel.

    I used to like reading the comments here, but now it seems the AoC-forums spam-virus has hit these here parts as well.

    A pity.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I made mistake with my last comment.

    Disregard it

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sigh.. guys.. all of you M's, Meos'ers, Nesher's out there.. please stop ruining this fine blog. The comments on this blog used to be some fun flames to read, now I hardly ever bother to read them. No big loss to you guys I guess, but it kind of ruin's the fun for all but you..

    Wood

    ReplyDelete
  22. I dont ruin it... i contribute to it.

    - Meos

    ReplyDelete
  23. I will stop posting now

    - real Meos

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just shows you how its easy to forge someone or something

    ReplyDelete
  25. Are you trying to prevent me from ruining my nonexistent reputation!

    - Meos

    Hai2U ghita! *smiles and waves*

    ReplyDelete
  26. Meos (or whoever) wrote: "I dont ruin it... i contribute to it."

    And there's the problem in a nutshell... the spammer really *thinks* he contributes to the fun of it all.

    Well, in my case... No, you don't. Spam of the kind displayed here is fun *maybe* once. But that one time was long long ago for me. And repetition of that old "NO U" thing, or any variant thereof... is just, well, old.

    ReplyDelete
  27. My brain works like that of a gankers.

    - M (this time for real, maybe)

    ReplyDelete
  28. STOP SPAMMINGG GHTIA!! UR WORSE THAN M!!1

    - Meos

    ReplyDelete
  29. *sigh* and yes, it's easy to pretend to be someone else here as you have demonstrated so well. Aren't you a clever boy.

    And I don't even care if you really are Meos or one of the other well-known spammers. You're all the same "type" anyway.

    We used to have a good laugh at the description: "Domroe is like Meos with a lobotomy." But nowadays there's not much difference between any of you guys anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm not spamming, you are!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I r bestest renger on server!

    u noobs rol pve!

    Nesher

    ReplyDelete
  32. STOP SPAMMING GHITA!! FIVE PSOTS IN HALF HOUR!! U SICKSPAMMER!!! U 1MAN LEGION!!!

    - M

    PS. Nesher go PVE!

    ReplyDelete
  33. 6, now its 7.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  34. Actually it was 3, now 4. But then I'm sure nobody cares. And now I'll stop feeding the troll.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I R reel ghita1

    - Ghita

    ReplyDelete
  36. Ghita roll PvE NOOB

    - M

    ReplyDelete
  37. ^___^ Mogi is pretty smart... its like customer service. Pretend they dont exist and they will go away. Or not?

    - Meos

    ReplyDelete
  38. NOOB MEOS GO PVE

    - M

    ReplyDelete
  39. nesher go PvE whit kazim!

    - M

    ReplyDelete
  40. I wonder if Tahitoa would be interested to moderate these comments? I think she would if we ask very nicely. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  41. TAhi r a nob pleyer

    Nesher

    ReplyDelete
  42. I see someone now even took my spot in blog...

    How mature

    ReplyDelete
  43. AH NO MORE ANIMONOUS!! ONLY GHITA, NESHER AN ME!!! AND SUM GUY CALLED GLADH!!! HAHA ROLLPLAYER NUB11

    - M

    ReplyDelete
  44. Rollplay is good, and eays jus roll pve noob!
    FUn quarantii, trust the bestset!!!11"
    - Nezher

    ReplyDelete
  45. Ho is tis?

    Nesher

    ReplyDelete
  46. So Amorey was Tahi? Funny, because I didn't like either of them. I should've guessed.

    It's damn scary to think the carebear who removed the pissing emote was in charge of moderating the forum! Amorey had only half a wit, so I can imagine what kind of moderating decisions he did.

    Amorey is a dude, right?

    ReplyDelete
  47. Amorey is just like that bitch Aaliya - pretending to be a female over the internet, when he's really a 300 pound old fart.
    That way he gets away from being a jerked nazi in Tah's case and a ppv black death exploiter in Aaliya's case.

    ReplyDelete
  48. THERE NO WOMENS ON INTERNETS!!!

    -M

    ReplyDelete